2.14.2009

Duuuude...

…looking at your brain is awesome. Wallace is still there. For a minute there I thought he had left us, but no, I just don’t know how to look at an MRI properly. I was actually more freaked out by the concept that he could disappear at will, like, “well, what if he decides to show up next in my nose?”

Quick rundown of last night and then a few little tidbits. I know my like four readers are anxiously awaiting my every word.

Just a helpful hint to the blogsphere: do NOT schedule medical procedures on Friday the 13th. Things will get cocked up. I showed up 15 minutes early as requested. I then proceeded to wait 45 minutes more. The tech came to get me and just as we get back to the room, she looks at the order and says, “Oh! It says spectroscopy on here.”

“Yes, it does. I told them that when I scheduled this.”

“Oh, well, we only do spectroscopys during the day. You’ll have to come back.”

“Uh, no. I work in the city and live up here. I’m not able to carve out 2-4 hours of my day.”

“Well, you’ll have to wait while we find a doctor to administer this.” (I never actually saw a doctor)

I then ended up waiting another 30 minutes before finally going in and lying face up with my head in a cage for an hour. Then I waited another 45 minutes because they insisted on giving me my films right then and there. I still have to go back to pick up another two sets. And that’s the extremely annotated version of my evening.

What now you say? Well, now I’m eating the chocolates that Bohunk #1 gave me for Valentine’s Day. Let’s move on.

I’m also working on an article for work that will be included in the quarterly newsletter. Yeah, I’ve never written an article before.

Also, I’m working on the next entry for “The Winners List”. You’re all waiting with bated breath, I know.

I’m also trying to think up an interesting tale for Grace’s Stolen Lines #2. As it turns out, I don’t have anything particularly witty to say.

But all is not lost.
The Artful Blogger did me a huge solid and now I’m going to the hockey game tonight. Squee!!

So, kiddles, I hope everyone has a lovely Valentine’s Day and that you’re spending it with whomever you want to be spending it with.

0 comments: